Some words from Debbie
- Started singing in 1986 at the Barmera Festival
- Part of the List Family Band - Our Kinda Country. Her father is Ian List and brother Travis List.
- Joined Buckshot Band in 1989 as female lead vocal (note Rick Pace was also in Buckshot and at a later stage Murray Mac was too but not at the same time as Rick)
- Support band for James Blundell, Chad Morgan and many more
- Popular band for over 10 years in local area.
- Won best band in SA country Music Awards
- Won Best Duo in SA country Music Awards
- Have toured Australia and New Zealand
- Compared Barmera Festival talent Quest and awards evening etc.
- Compared and sang at Port Pirie
- Travelled to Tamworth many times ( 10 years)
- Have been a judge in the SA Country Music Awards
- Compared the SA Champion of champions and Kapunda country music for Cancer
- Have fundraised for many charities inc Royal Flying Doctor, Cancer, Local Lions Clubs etc
- Been involved in country music for 23years both 'out front' and behind the scenes.
- Encouraged many young SA talented youngsters and have actively promoted them through the Country Barn at One Tree Hill.
- Have a bubbly personality and love all my country music family a well as having a wonderful family of my own, married with 2 children who have also sang at Barmera and taken home some awards for their singing talents.
Debbie can be contacted on 08 8289 9245 or
Or call her on Skype
- Skype Name deborah_vos
or click the Icon